BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Prochaska Family

The Prochaska Family
First Family Photos as a family of 4!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

If you truly only knew...

No beating around the bush on this one...I am in a pissy mood, I had looked forward to our family day all morning. Well, while everyone was napping, and Ansley was also supposed to be!! She got out her lipstick and went to town...all over her clothes (brand new), her purse, pillow, and comforter...the punishment we all had to stay home...but in all honesty, its like that is what someone wanted the whole time. Now I am up all alone...nothing new there...wishing I could blog about everything that is racing through my head, but I can't. So really, what is the blog for? Heck if I know...what is facebook for, heck if I know that one either...the book will be completed, now as for how long it takes...well that will be determined by the path that I keep choosing...crossroads...so many at one time. I am really feeling blah and down right now...I could give you a list, but it wouldn't do any good...so I will go to sleep, say my prayers...and wake up tomorrow, on a new day, hoping it goes better...

0 comments: