BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Prochaska Family

The Prochaska Family
First Family Photos as a family of 4!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Drama...and why?

Since my house, or the occupants inside, except me...lol, are napping, so I thought this would be a good time to blog. As always there is several days between postings. Honestly though, there are times when I want to blog about whats going on, but feel that I can't.

Moving on...I know all families have it, all families deal with it on some level, but why?? Why does there always have to be conflict and/or drama?? I just don't get it. But I suppose some people just have to have it or well sort of...as of the other day, my mother deleted me on her contact list. Bahahahaha...that's how I feel anyway...it's no secret that she has been diagnosed with Bi-Polar disorder. Which I wanted to know more about and the chances of me having it. Well, I just have depression and anxiety/panic attacks. But I am thinking that if my mother takes her medicine as directed, then she will not have these manic episodes. This is the second one I have experienced with her. And I just don't know what to do. She is cursing everyone for everything...and not at all seeing any blame in herself. She called my house this am 2-3 between 2am and 4am, now seriously, I have 2 small children, why would you do that? Her and her boyfriend have split up and she can't take it, but yet she drove him away. He was on the verge of coming home 2 days ago, and she went psycho on him (using words). I am not dealing with it...I don't have too. I have a family of my own and that is where my concerns are. I mean, how can you tell your grand-daughter that her Papa is mean? You know she is going to repeat it and then believe it and its not true. But I am supposed to let my children in your presence, so you can teach them who to like and dislike? I don't think so. But to keep the story short, I am sure she will come down...everything between us will be fine, but until then I am not putting up with it.

Well, I think I may go rest...my back is hurting still...yep, clumsy me fell down our stairs and jarred my back...and then I have a big ole boy to carry around!! But at the end of my day, I am happy and that is what matters.

0 comments: