BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Prochaska Family

The Prochaska Family
First Family Photos as a family of 4!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Positive

I thought it was time to blog about something cheery. My last blog was not so happy. Sometimes I just find myself in that place, and its hard to get out of, writing tends to help, but honestly I can only write so much online. My life is still somewhat private. Well, I wrote and posted the prologue to my (one day) book, now to find time to write. I have written some, but haven't typed it..old skool, right? I am hoping that one of my friends, Ashley Quarles, would read it as I go...but I would like it to be through email and not my blog. So, Ashley, when you read this...comment and let me know if you will be my personal editor...I trust you to give the brutal truth, but with love and respect as a friend!

Anyways, what a week. Its so hard to imagine that this time last year I was 180 pounds give or take and about to give birth via C-section to a defensive end! Adam Joseph Prochaska entered this world on his original due date of October 14, 2010. That was the worst pain I have ever experienced in my life, and I do not see how some of you women do it naturally, but I give you major props for it. But once it was over and I had my baby boy in my arms, I was so happy, no, I haven't forgotten then pain, and I don't think I ever will, but seeing him smile makes it all worth it. And I still can't believe that he will be one on Friday!! It really is sad knowing your baby isn't a baby anymore...I am amazed at how time flies with children and just life in general. Its hard to believe that 10 years ago I was in college, 20 years ago I was in middle school! Wow, is all I can say! And now at the young, young age of 31, I am married to my best friend, and we have been blessed with 2 beautiful children. Life isn't a fairytale, but I wouldn't change it for anything...Okay, so back to my baby boy turning one! I have to admit I have been a little slack on everything, and I am guessing that is because I am not looking forward to him being one...not grown up yet, but if he is anything like his sister by the time he is 2 he will think that he runs the house! Speaking of my darling little Princess, she has been acting out lately. And they say boys have the terrible threes! And heck she will be 4 in December. However, I have already been working on her party...this year it is going to be a small gathering for girls only...well, and their moms....I am excited. I love planning parties...(with the exception of Adam's first bday). We also decided to have Adams party different too. For Ansley it was a big to do, and it is for Adam, but we have decided to keep it family and a few close friends, which in all reality it wont be too small! We are having him dedicated Sunday morning at church, and then plan to celebrate his birthday back here at home...I am getting excited. And I must say that the invitations turned out great!!! I would upload a pic but well I deleted from my computer...boo! However, if you are looking for invitations for a great price that are look amazing let me know!!!

Well, I hate to cut it short...but I want to watch my favorite show Criminal Minds...So I will have to come later!! Have a wonderful night. God Bless!!!!

0 comments: