BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Prochaska Family

The Prochaska Family
First Family Photos as a family of 4!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Revision: short, sweet, simple, and to the point..



Now and Forever...

If you approached me ten years ago and asked me where did I see myself in the future, I can honestly tell you that it wouldn’t be the present that I am now living. I have no idea what it would be like, but I probably would have told you that I would be married, would hope to have children, and also hoping that I am working full time in broadcasting, as a Reporter.


Although, my present life isn’t what I thought it would be, not in the slightest, though I am married, have two beautiful children and I live my days not out in the field reporting, but as a stay at home mother. My path getting here has been a bumpy, rough and narrow road at times, but I am living it. Ten years ago without any hesitation, I would have included my dad in the picture. My two wonderful children would have their Pop, and I would have my daddy. Though, we all know life isn’t a fairytale and we can’t pretend it is, so this is the beginning to my story, my struggles, my battles and my life as a Daddy’s girl, left behind to pick up the pieces and keep moving forward, after he chose to commit suicide.


1 comments:

Ashley Quarles said...

Absolutely, positively perfect!!!!!!! I love it!!!!