BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Prochaska Family

The Prochaska Family
First Family Photos as a family of 4!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Shoooweee...what a day!!!

I am pretty darn proud of myself, the last 2 weeks!! I have been getting up around 6:45am to get Ansley to school, and this week I have been walking each  morning with my friend Suzanne.  And I am beginning to feel the burn, but I am truly amazed at the energy I have now. I am loving the walking, but most of all the girl time! So cheesy, I know...but after living here for 5 years, I have finally met a true "girl" friend, we have so much fun together!! I love hanging out with her, talking our girl talk, exercising and overall just having a good start to our day!! Plus, I love that our children are so close in age, the girls are a yr apart and so are the boys. I think I see some great friendships blooming!!! Even though I have all this energyby the end of the day, line right now its bedtime, I am warn out and exhausted!! However, I had to blog about my day and a few other things!!

Funny story, yesterday, some how my alarm wasn't set, and at 7:33am Ansley comes into the room asking for milk...I jump up out of the bed yelling, holy cow, we are going to be late...let's go brush your teeth and hair and etc...needless to say we walked out of the house, and I had both kids, at 7:45am...yay, she was time for school. Though I did find out today that she seems to think her mommy is late picking her up! I was there with all the other parents...but she had a sour look, and informed me that I was late...well, alrighty then!! It was cute! Wow, my daughter is just like me!!! And thats funny because today I spent the day with my mom, and though I thought I would never in a million years say this, I can see myself turning into her, in certain ways of course!!! She and I were talking but at the time both our anxiety levels were high, and weren't yelling, just talking loudly...stressed out...anyway, Ansley says, "Are you guys arguing?" It was precious!! I had to tell her no, that mommy and mema were 2 peas in a pod and were just talking, she said umm, okay. But seriously, I know where my anxiety issues come from, or where I inherited them from, but my dad also had issues with anxiety. We had went to moms after I picked monkee up from school, well Adam was tired but wouldn't nap because he wasn't in a familiar place, so as all you mommies know, a cranky baby, makes for a cranky mommy! Well, Nick came over to show me his truck (story below), and also to look at something for my mom, then my brother stopped by so we could see Bradley's Clemson orange cast. He is still thinking whether or not he wants anyone to sign it!!! He is only 7!!! So the whole gang was there...mom decided to cook. While she was at the store, Nick went home to sleep, and Todd went home...and here I am left to handle mom!!! We worked it all out, Adam and I came home took naps and we all went back over and ate Spaghetti!!! Nothing like a home cooked meal to end your day!! And of course, I brought leftovers home for Nick, but umm, you know I will eat some too!!! Ansley decided to stay with mom, and I will pick her up from school. A nice little break...tho I miss snuggling!!! But all in all the point to that was, at the young age of 31, I am beginning to see my mother in me, in so many ways, but its good. My mom is a good woman, who unfortunately, has a lot of horrific situations that she has had to deal with! But she is still here and I love her...one day we will probably have matching white coats, sharing a room!!


The buck hit the grill, rolled, hit side mirror, breaking it...

So as you all know Nick works nights, and he hasn't had the best of luck when it comes to animals in the road! Also, he takes the cell phone, since I am home and have the house phone. Well, he called me this am on Suzanne's phone, asking me was the hair standing up on my neck?? I thought he had passed us and I wasn't paying attention...nope, he was calling to let me know he was still in Greenwood and on his way to the Insurance Agency...it was abt 8:30am...a buck, doe, and 2 babies decided that his truck looked like a great target...UGH! Are you kidding me...first it was a deer that hit the back, then he ran over a fox and now a whole family!!! Luckily, he is just fine. He keeps calm during those situations...me, I would have swerved, rolled, closed my eyes, screamed, prayed and probably blacked out...and then looked for my cell phone!! But he is really lucky, all the damage is cosmetic, nothing else was damaged (the frame, engine, radiator~everything all good)! Can you believe that? My husband has one busy guardian angel, but I am so thankful he has one!!

The doe took out the back side



Close up!
So, that is the truck...Now to decide what to do...fix, sale...or what...I am just thankful that he is okay! This poor truck though...I am telling you its a deer magnet!!! lol...but I really liked it...he has had it since we met and married. And monkee loves to ride with daddy, because she can look like a big girl, and have her hair blowing in the wind! Daddy likes to roll his windows down all the time...mommy, likes the AC...plus mommy has long hair and it gets tanlged easily. Speaking of here is a good picture of my with my new hair style...and believe it or not, I am still trying to get used to it!!!


So looking forward to getting some new ink....
 
I am sure you have all been aware of the blog drama I have experienced...if not, then pay this no attention...However, I do want to clarify a few things...I wrote the blog, "to borrow means to return," when I was upset, and though I did mean it, I did not mean for it to sound as though my cousin is a bad mother. I don't think it potrayed her in that way, but I wanted to clarify. Thanks to someone's childish behavior, she read my blog, and our disagreement came to an agreement, apology and we are moving on! You know, like adults are supposed to do!!! Anywho...she is a good mother. Though her youngest daughter is small, she did inform that she has been to the doctor and all is well....so that is good to know...But please keep them in your prayers, unfortunately, her hubby has to work out of town, which means she does a lot on her own...and its hard!!!

As for the cousin, that I was informed was not my kin family...haven't heard from her. Guess after having her mom facebook me, she felt better. Though I did try to txt and message her, she actually accused me of "blog blasting" how funny is that. I mean seriously, out of all the blogs in the world you pick mine to read and get angry over...well, umm, that tells me that I must have gotten to you, and maybe you should make some changes, but I don't care. We live in different states, and as her mother made it clear, we are not family. Though I am not quite sure how that works...because her hubby and children have my maiden name and are my family. Aww, whatever, it isn't worth the brain power to think about. Though I am wondering who led her to my blog. I mean by the time she read the blog it was abt 10 days old...heck, thats past...move on...but in my mind I have a few people that I think could be the guilty party, however, maybe she stumbled upon it on her own...

Moving on...Ansley started her second year of dance on Tuesday. She was so excited that when we got home from school at 10:35am, she immediately changed into her outfit and asked me every 15 minutes was it time to go!! I am excited too though. This year a great friend, fraternity sister and old college roommate, has also enrolled her daughter in the same class!! So, she and I will get to still get to see each other every week and catch up while the girls dance. I believe we have a best frienship in bloom with those two! Here is their first day of dance....

Ellie and Ansley

Well, I believe that about wraps it up for the week, well its only Wednesday, but boy it seems longer than that!! Oh, and I have also been busy "Fall" cleaning, and let me tell you IT FEELS GREAT!!! I am getting rid of all kinds
 of stuff...took donations to Salvation Army, Helping Hands of Woodruff...going to the consignment shop on Friday...it feels good getting it out of my house, but also it really feels good to know that I am helping others...oh, and I took some clothes and a diaper bag to a friend, she and her hubby are foster parents, and in the adoption process!!! Keep them in your prayers too!!!

It feels good to be me...living my life...enjoying my family and friends...laughing about the childish stuff...smiling at all the good stuff...its good to be me...now I am off to read, "Heaven, is for real"...so good so far...based on a little boys experience of going to heaven and coming back...

On another note...I am asking for you to please keep my friends, the Quarles' in your prayers tonight, tomorrow and everyday if you can. Thursday would have been and still is Erik's 7th birthday!! This is their older son, they also have twin daughters!!! I know its going to be a tough day, and I know everyday is a struggle, but they are strong...whether they realize it or not...she has a great blog, and you can read all about her and experience....My life without Erik, go and check it out! Its a wonderful tribute to a wonderful young man and of course his sisters too!!!

Hmm...okay, I think that about covers it for me! Ready for the weekend...going to stay with my brother and sister in law...celebrate our nephews 6th  birthday and just have a good time let the kids play and hanging out!! Who knows, I may speak some chinese!!!

0 comments: