BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Prochaska Family

The Prochaska Family
First Family Photos as a family of 4!

Friday, August 12, 2011

I know...I know...

It has been some time since I have written or typed a blog. I was trying to stay on top of it but well, you know, having 2 kids sometimes doesn't really allow for it! Not going to write much right now...but just wanted everyone to know that I am still here and I am still planning to continue my blog. So much has happened and I am trying to decide how to handle it when writing. Unfortunately, it will more than likely, be blunt, and right to the point...and well if you read it and know you are part of it, then oh well. I have hit my limit for apologies here lately that are unnecessary and I will not stand for it any longer...Some of you who are also on my fb, may have noticed some changes there as well...I deleted some ppl and also made my page a little more secure. I do apologize, but now you cannot tag anyone in my pics...I will do my best to tag you, but if I don't know you then you don't need to see the pictures. You can always ask about tagging someone. But for privacy reasons, I do not want strangers seeing all the pics...kind of ironic, huh...since I am writing a blog about my life!! lol!!

Hmm...I do know that when I come back and write I will have more than one post! Seriously, so much has happened over the last few weeks, but this past week has been great!! My niece Hannah, has been staying with me and hanging out! I have had so much fun! I can't believe how much she has grown. I remember the little curly haired toddler running around chasing Cody...and now she is becoming a beautiful, and very intelligent young lady!!! What can I say, I am one proud aunt!! I am proud of all my nephews too!!! Okay so like I said, gotta keep it short! Will return soon.....But here are a few of the pics I took of her and Ansley...

0 comments: