BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Prochaska Family

The Prochaska Family
First Family Photos as a family of 4!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Just real quick

I needed to make some corrections, well one correction to a blog that I had posted...after this correction, the situation is here by squashed...

1. My Senior Consultant, aka my cousin, who deleted me from the team page did so because it came from our director that she didn't need to have a page for consultants but one for customers, so in that I am wrong when I say she deleted just myself. My apologies.

2. I was informed that she is not my cousin, just married to my family...

So that covers it. Sorry about the error, but I was taught to admit when I was wrong. However, that whole if you have nothing nice to say then don't say it...apparently it didn't sink in well...(plus I typed it...just sayin).

0 comments: