BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Prochaska Family

The Prochaska Family
First Family Photos as a family of 4!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Getting Started...again...

I have always wanted to sit down and write a book about my life. I have sat there numerous times trying to think about how it would start, what parts would I include and so forth. I finally decided that I would start a blog about my life and go from there.

I am not saying that my life is perfect or that my life is horrible, I love my life and those who share it with me. However, I did experience aspects of my life that I wouldn’t wish on anyone and sometimes find it hard to believe that yes it really happened. Everyone has pain, heartache, death and so on that occurs in their life, but sometimes I sit and wonder do other girls go through some of the same things that I did. Granted, I am thankful for every step that has gotten me to where I am today, but I must admit I would change some of it if I could, then again who wouldn’t change something about their life?

A little about me…my name is Tara Ashmore Prochaska, and I think everyone should know how to pronounce my first name, that is, if you are from the south. I am named Tara after the plantation in Gone with the Wind. Its funny because during college I fell in love with the Northern accent, and I always knew that I would marry someone from up North…I just didn’t know that he would live in SC his whole life except for his first year, but he does occassionally have a Northern accent, as do his parents…which I have to admit, I was totally blessed in the in law department! I adore my in laws! Nick, my husband and I have two children, a girl, Ansley, and a boy, Adam. That is it for us, no more. Ansley is actually the first girl to be a Prochaska in over 60 years, and yes she is spoiled rotten. She is a little princess, but her horns do help her hallo to stay up. Adam, is about to be 6 months old. He is my baby boy…and I think he will be a momma’s boy. He is at that point where when he sees me if I don’t acknowledge him he gets quite upset. We live in Woodruff, South Carolina, a small town with great schools, hence why we chose this area. We have 2 dogs, Amaretta and Marley, so yes we have a full house.

I hope you enjoy reading my entries, as I do my best to write them. And though some of it may be hard to believe at times, well, the fact of the matter is, it all happened, it is my life-unedited, although the information may not always be in chronological order...I plan to write what comes to mind.

1 comments:

Jess Ross said...

Love this idea! Can't wait to read more...