BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Prochaska Family

The Prochaska Family
First Family Photos as a family of 4!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Redirecting...

I really wish that I had wi-fi, there have been numerous times when I am no where near my computer that I just want to sit down and blog!! Naturally, its in the middle of the night, which is about the only time I have to myself. But still, all those thoughts end up lost...because trust me, I can't remember anything. I think it happens when you become a parent. Well, at least that is what I am blaming!!!

I feel like I am living my life on fast forward right now and over the last few months. It seems that the storm is finally beginning to calm down...Nick has started his new job in Greenwood. Right now he is working days, 7:00am-3:30p, and driving home or staying at his parents. They are uncertain as to when he will be put on nights, which is okay with me. He says that he likes it so far...and that the hottest it has been was about 93 degrees in one area of the plant and 74 degrees through out the rest of it, a big difference from the 130 degree or hotter he was working in. And it turns out the drive is only 45 minutes from our house, which he was driving 40 minutes to his former job!! But all in all its going well...

What I have discovered about myself during all of this, is that I don't take change very well! I have been so stressed out and on the verge of having panic attacks. Its unbelievable! Plus, in one ear I had my mom constantly asking when we were moving, have we listed our house yet, has anyone called on it, have we found a place in Greenwood...makes me want to scream!! Then in my other ear, I have my mother in law, which I love dearly, already looking at houses and land and making calls about them...and that scares me. I mean, I am so happy for Nick. I am glad that he finally has a position with a company he feels like he can stay with. But the thought of moving just scares the crap out of me. I love my house here...and the few friends I have made...Ansley being in school...and so on...now don't get me wrong, I am still excited about moving closer to my friends!! But as of right now I am not ready. Nick and I have talked about the situation, and thankfully we agree, that for the time being we are going to stay put. Or until he really gets sick of the drive...haha! Just talking about it and making that decision together has calmed me down so much! We have listed our house for sale by owner online...but that is as far as we have went. We plan to put a sign out in the yard, by owner, and we have set a price, that we have no intention of budging on...so with all of that said, I feel like I can finally take a deep breath and enjoy life again, or at least try to slow it down some. God is in control of this situation and when its time He will let us know and everything will work out...That gives me so much peace. So that is where we are with the new job and moving! It will happen just not today.

Recently, we had our pictures taken...it was due time for new family photos!! Our pastor's daughter took them. We went to a place called the Rock Quarry in Greenville. It is a beautiful place to take pictures and I hope to go back with some of my clients...but here are a few of my favorite pics from the shoot...plus I am hoping to do more at the beach!!!

Our beautiful daughter Ansley. She is so photogenic...but you have to catch her on a good day!!
Our handsome son Adam. He is 8 months old, and already wearing 12 month clothing...he is a big boy!!!
Our beautiful family!! So many thanks to Mary Catherine Ramey for taking our pictures!!! We had a wonderful time!!
Here are a few more:










So for now that is it...just trying to stay afloat in my life, living for the present, looking forward to what the future will bring...and well it doesn't hurt that our vacation is just around the corner. I am so ready for some sand between my toes...

0 comments: